Title: General Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a 1st shift Machinist to join our quickly growing team at our Westfield facility. The schedule would be Monday-Friday 7am-4pm). We offer competitive pay and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid vacation offered.
- Work with ownership to implement ERP system.
- Develop standardized work instructions.
- Develop and implement strategic planning of the facilities operations to ensure continued success in meeting customer expectations.
- Deliver profitability objectives while making resource allocation decisions and manage pricing, production costs, and spending.
- Ability to plan machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Provide necessary technical guidance to manufacturing functions to resolve quality, performance, and process efficiency issues.
- Promoting and ensuring a safe and environmentally compliant work environment.
- Develop the skills of new machinists.
- Maintain quality objectives of the company.
Successful candidate will have 7+ years of documented successful career growth in the machine shop/manufacturing and fabrication environments, preferably with a small to mid-size corporation. Experience should also include ERP systems, Quality, Training, Programming, and production management.
Must possess strong verbal, administrative, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills. Able to recruit, coach, develop and retain an efficient production team. Thorough knowledge of pertinent OSHA regulations is important.